We want quality content and dialogue
Your part of quality content is to provide comments in understandable language, it is your responsibility to get your ideas across. Just criticizing another is not a quality idea. Instead provide them a well thought out reasons(s) for criticism. We want thinkers and feelers to think and feel freely while exploring this rich complex subject.
We respect your right to privacy
Participating in this site means you will not post any postal mailing address or telephone number. Further no one may post an email address in a discussion thread.
General ground rules
We want the content on this website to reflect the real world, debates, conversations and essays are encouraged under the following rules.
- Others will read and comment on your contributions
- Editors, Authors, Experts, Moderators, Mentors and Monitors will read what you contribute
- AboutFLR.com will take the information you provide and use it to create content that helps you.
- Speak for yourself not your mate/partner - no second hand information
- Keep your language clean, swearing has it place to make a point - use it appropriately
- Share your experiences, desires, plans - bring it out into the light of day
- If you are male don't pretend to be female and visa-versa - this is very important to everyone's understanding of FLR
- If you are not an expert say so, don't portray one. Anecdotal information is cool to share when we agree that is what it is.
- Don't share lengthily kinky fantasies, upload images of naked people or sex, it is enough to know you have an interest
- Don't write protracted essays - if you want to submit an essay contact the editor about adding a page.
- Don't criticize or judge anyone (including government leaders or nations) - make your grievance against their ideas not against them
- Don't abuse other contributors - keep your communications positive and helpful if at all possible
- Don't post any want ads, or advertisement
- Don't use fetish jargon such as: sissy, sub, toy, top, bottom, Mistress/slave
- Don't capitalize She, Her or any other inappropriate title unless it is at the beginning of a sentence.
- Don't preach female supremacy or goddess doctrine.