Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads 38/UK Midlands – Keen to listen & learn more on FLR

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      ferventzeal
      Participant

Hello there!

I’m 38, based in Notts, UK and i’ve been practicing BDSM for 22 years now.

I’d love to discuss and listen and understand more about FLR’s in practice, i’m very kinky, i’ve seen Professional Dominatricies over my years and i’m looking to transition away from the fantasy life of watching POV and Femdom clips and actually put this submissive energy somewhere more productive.

Respectful, understanding, listener, i’ll always put Your comfort in conversation as an acquaintence, friend or partner first. I’m looking to find out more about how i can be the best partner in an FLR should i ever find someone who would be interested in going on that journey with me. For now i’m realistic that an online forum is likely better to get insights/listen to experiences and views of others to help me understand other perspectives more.

Outside of relationship/kink/FLR, i’m living solo, no children, no commitments other than work, of which i’m a property/tech professional and stable financially.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.