Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads 41/IL – Seeking FLR and a deep, meaningful connection; willing to relocate

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      rivermeetsocean
      Participant

I love to ramble at length, but in the interest of readability I’ll do my best to avoid poetics here! I truly believe that my person is out there, and that I have a lot to offer her.

Masculine-presenting, tall, shaved-head guy. Currently located in the Chicago area. Recently single after a 20-year long relationship; I do not have children. I’m here seeking for a sincere, deep connection. In terms of relationship style: I’m attracted to strong, rugged souls and I enjoy reacting to, and being guided by, their energy. That puts me firmly and permanently on the s side of the slash. I am looking for an FLR. I am attracted to intelligence, mischief, and strength of character. I adore being on the receiving end of a woman’s sincere and conscious dominating energy, and submitting to it promptly, consistently, and fully. I’m reasonably sane, thoughtful, and have done the work to integrate this part of myself into the whole. At base what I want is a relationship where we both can experience the real depths of trust; my trusting in your leadership, increasingly, without question; and, your trust in my sincerity, my commitment, and that your instructions will be obeyed competently, swiftly, and enthusiastically.

I love music, cooking, reading, politics, being outdoors, travel, silly fun, serious fun, learning new things. Not to, you know, sound excessively conventional; I have a curious mind and I have a wide range of interests. Peoples’ passions are infectious to me and I love to learn about them. As far as worldview goes, I am generally a religious nonbeliever (with some room for asterisks), and am on the left-progressive side of the political spectrum (with asterisks as well, why not.) I work hard to keep an open mind and to not embody a stereotype. I am fairly well-read, educated, and financially stable. I’m conscious that any dynamic takes time and mutual trust to build, and so I envision a conscious process of getting to know someone as a first step. For me, this is deeply psychological. I am foundationally motivated by pleasing those I care for, and in a romantic or sexual context I literally cannot experience arousal or infatuation or love without wanting to please and obey my partner. I see any specifics of kink as basically “decorations” on top of the foundation of a solid connection and a serious commitment to a power exchange, and while some decorations can be very lovely and very important, they’re not what drive me at the core. What matters is building something unique with someone who thrills at being in the driver’s seat. I’m not in a rush, and prefer the search to being in an incomplete relationship that leaves us unsatisfied. I am experimental, but also I can’t see myself having a dynamic with someone who I couldn’t at least hypothetically see being with long term. In some ways I find myself in the no-man’s land of needing to be too clear about wanting a power dynamic to post on conventional dating sites, but being in some ways too conventional for kinky spaces. But hey, I know you’re out there somewhere!

Feel free to say hi.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.