Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads 45/South East UK seeking FLR 2-4

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Bwantsmore
      Participant

Hi there, I’m a sub leaning guy looking to meet a fun, confident lady who enjoys taking the lead and playing with aspects of control. I find strong feminine energy to be a beautiful thing and have nothing but respect for a lady who knows what she wants for her and her partner.

Long term I would like to find a loving relationship but I am open to making connections and finding in the hope of finding that spark.

I wouldn’t consider myself a slave but I get a kick from acts of service and submissive acts. I want to earn your affections, touch and time. I am affectionate and domesticated. I’d like to learn your needs, wants and likes. It’s about a partnership after all.

Nothing makes me happier than making you smile and receiving a little praise. I also understand that I may need to help to improve from time to time.

In my vanilla life, I like to play golf and I gym for fitness (not so much fun but essential). I consider myself a bit of a foodie and enjoy eating out and cooking. I really like cooking for others too. I love music of multiple genres and have been getting back on the gig train this year. Friends often describe me as smart, kind, open minded and quick witted.

Bwantsmore
      Participant

Hello,

Thank you but I am not one for taking messaging offline without any initial introduction or chat. Forgive me if I am overly cautious but given the number of scammers engaged in dating and social media sites I this kind of request disingenuous and a little off putting.

B

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.