Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Women Seeking FLR Personal Ads 55F/Las Vegas Seeking FLR

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Miss Ali
      Participant

I had an “accidental” FLR fall into my lap in a previous relationship, and I am craving more. Once the dynamic started to unfold, I knew it was my essential nature and what I had been missing. I am controlling and firm but also loving and nurturing. With the right person at my feet, I would love to see where it could lead.

I am seeking an FLR that could develop into a long-term committed relationship. I consider myself a level three, as I enjoy some kink, but I am not looking to be a kink dispenser.

I am educated and driven. I run my own business and have many interests, from fine dining and theater to hiking, paddle boarding, traveling, working in my garden, and DIY projects around my home.

Seeking a local educated professional with some FLR experience or a genuine calling to serve. I will consider distance if you are able to relocate, should the connection be there.

Uleadifollow
      Participant

Missalli, my name I’d Derek. I’m very much interested in the level 3 that u r wanting. I’m 48, I’m single, very much a person pleaser. Im great sprited, energetic. And intuitive. I’m not wanting a quick kink thing but am looking for long term relationship. Let me know if u haven’t found so.eone yet

Derek

Atyourservice66
      Participant

I would just like to start by saying it’s so great that your past flr just fell into your lap so you realize what you deserve in life. You are truly astonishing and I love your bio. I AM LOYAL and Committed to only one lady if we share a connection. I not only serve at her feet because she seeks it but because I have a passion and enjoy serving at her feet. I place her needs and wants above my own as she is the important one. Level 4 in past I can accommodate level 3 and enjoy everything to do with it. As for kinks they don’t matter only want you seek and want as no is never a option for me. I’ll do anything you say by any means nesaacerry to make everyday life as easy as possible and please you. Cater to you 24/7 as I know I was destined to serve a true goddess. I’m currently a ways from your location however if we have a connection and things progress traveling or even relocating will be no issue and would do without hesitation. I hope to hear from you soon even if not interested please let me know. I can promise you my servitude is unlike anyone you’ll ever meet. Email is guessjames45@gmail.com.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.