Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads 67/Colorado experienced lifestyle/sexual sub male seeks female for FLR level 4+

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I’m a very youthful, healthy submissive, currently in Colorado but free to relocate. I’m DDF HWP with a healthy BMI. Caucasian, wavy auburn hair, fair skinned, little body hair, depilated privates, athletic/slender build, personally familiar with chastity cages, plugs, C&B slings, petticoat discipline, feminization, sissification, regressive clothing, lingerie, heels, hosiery, corset discipline, corporal discipline, non-impact discipline, providing a broad range of practical and sexual services. I derive great pleasure and purpose from serving, amusing, and entertaining Women. What are your needs and desires?

My profile picture and list of kinks may give the impression that my desired FLR lifestyle is all about me and my kinks, but it truly isn’t. Here’s why.
      I serve vanilla women nearly every single day, doing very vanilla chores for them. There are quite a few widows and near widows (women with husbands who are physically encapacitated, or in the military, or who travel a lot for work) in my neighborhood.
      I think helping and assisting these widows and women is a good thing to do; the godly thing to do, so day in and day out I’m at their beck and call, mowing their lawns, repairing their fences, changing their air and water filters, replacing the batteries in their smoke alarms, trimming their trees and shrubs, chauffeuring them to the store, the salon, etc., running errands for them, fixing their sprinkler systems, making them cookies, remodeling their kitchens and bathrooms with new paint, new tile, custom light fixtures I make myself, etc… you get the picture.
      And here I am, a retired guy with advanced degrees (MBA from the Univ. of California, and nearly a MTA [masters in theology and film], and a PhD [in theology and philosophy]), with investments in stocks, real estate, private equity, etc., doing menial chores for vanilla women with absolutely no prospect of satisfying one iota of any of my sexual fantasies re serving a dominant woman in a sexualized FLR.
      Even in college I worked as a chauffeur for very wealthy women who all lived at an exclusive high-rise condo complex. … I have many other experiences of serving Women, namely my own mother, whom I cared for for twelve years before her passing. Serving women is the best thing in life, and I love to make them happy. Oh, and just about all of the execs I worked with during my career were women.
      But now I want to serve one women (and maybe be loaned out to her friends to clean their homes, attend to the needs of their cars, run errands, shop, cook, bake … provide cunnillingus? hehe). But with this one woman – this master of Suzette, in addition to my myriad acts of practical service, I want creative, imaginative disciplines and rewards that include my kinks. Is that too much to hope for? Once trust is established, I would like the relationship to move from a level 2/3 to 4/4+. I’m open to serving alongside other male and female subs in Mistress’ harem. Oh, and I’m pretty good at anticipating a woman’s needs and desires, reading her body language, and attending to little things that she likes but shouldn’t have to ask for, such as, perhaps, wild flowers plucked from the garden and put in a little vase on the bathroom counter first thing in the morning with a little note wishing Mistress a wonderful day. Things like that, if she likes that kind of thing. Also, brushing her hair, picking out her lingerie, making sure her heels are polished… all kinds of sweet little acts of service to brighten her day and acknowledge her as the queen of her domain.

—–

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.