Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Women Seeking FLR Personal Ads 38/Africa Big Black African Queen looking for a submissive and loyal man for FLR

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Mistress Africa
      Participant

Please be ready to arrange a real life meeting if not do not contact me because I’m not interested in online FLR.

Roger
      Participant

Hi Mistress
      I was wondering if you would be interested in this I am seeking a very cruel mistress to own me long term leading to full cock caging and ownership leading to 24/7 my dream is to become a true owned collard slave husband in time if you would like to find out more please feel free to contact me and thank you for reading .
      Regards

Roger

Mistress Africa
      Participant

maryjaneokibe at gmail dot com

beneathyourwhip
      Participant

Hello Mistress Africa

I am Ryder, 61 white male living in Los Angeles and in search You. My dream would be if Your would allow me to come to You so that You will train me to be exactly what You want in Your slave. In my dream You allow me to make the decision to leave or to submit to You for life. To submit means that I will never again be allowed to decide anything. As Your property I will obey, serve and worship You. You will find my loyalty and devotion to be as complete as You want.

I sincerely hope that You will allow me to interview in person where You will “test” me.

Your obedient slave,
      Ryder

Mistress Africa
      Participant

I’ve responded to you through my email.

Atyourservice66
      Participant

Hello African queen? I just wanted to ask if you are still in search of a Submissive and loyal man for FLR? I am successful and very obedient and know my place. I am seeking a true worthy queen to give 100% servitude from doing as she wishes to making her everyday life as easy as possible. Please message me if interested. I am unlike any man you’ve ever found and can serve you and never say no. I look forward to hearing from you

Mistress Africa
      Participant

maryjaneokibe at gmail dot com
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.