Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads 65, North Calif, Relocatable Mature Healthy Male For FLR

• This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      livingandlearning
      Participant

I am 65 years old, athletic and healthy, hardworking and masculine, currently living in Northern California.
      I am looking for one confident, dominant woman for a relationship. I think the FLR dynamic can bring out the best in both people involved. I know that it does that for me.
      I am in the process of retiring, and can relocate. I have experience with the FLR lifestyle and I know the meaning of surrender, service, obedience and worship.
      I love the outdoors, good food, accomplishments and living a healthy life.
      Please tell me something about yourself and your interests, likes or dislikes

livingandlearning
      Participant

Wow; not even the scammers are interested?
      I can re-locate and travel. I am currently semi-retired and able to give up working altogether in the right situation. That is, finding purpose serving a in a Female Led Relationship.

Dominantfem
      Participant

Awwww that’s a shame. Not many genuine people on here.

desiringaFLR
        Participant

I am genuine. I sent you a message. Would love to hear back from you please Dominant Fem

Stephen

Thank you

livingandlearning
      Participant

Ok, one more try.
      I am seeking a genuine connection and friendship that can develop into a real life relationship led by a dominant woman. I have experience serving a woman in charge. I know this is what works for me in relationships. Perhaps my 65 years on earth is limiting the replies here. I am healthy, active and youthful. I enjoy the outdoors, the arts and healthy living with healthy habits.
      And guys, please don’t hijack this thread again. Start your own ad, or message women directly. Thanks in advance for that.

Miss Ali
      Participant

Hello Livingandlearning.

I haven’t been on in a while, but I happened to see your post while browsing today.

I am 55 years old, liberal-minded, and live in Las Vegas. I have two large dogs who are my walking companions and cuddle buddies when I read or watch TV. I am active, love to hike and paddle board. I desire an FLR and would rate myself at a level 3, as I do enjoy some kink.

Looking forward to your reply.
      Miss Ali

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’m interested in chatting to know each other better. My email is mitchelltaylor89xo@gmail.com

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.