Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads Seeking Dominant Female for FLR with Discipline

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      maturesub
      Participant

Seeking Dominant Female for FLR with Discipline

I am a submissive male (sub) deeply committed to the principles of a Female-Led Relationship (FLR). My journey into submission has been one of self-discovery and growth, rooted in a genuine desire to surrender to a strong, dominant woman who embodies confidence, intelligence, and a nurturing yet firm hand.

I am respectful, obedient, and thrive on serving and pleasing. My submissive nature is complemented by a deep sense of loyalty and a willingness to devote myself entirely to the right woman. I value clear communication, honesty, and trust as foundational elements of any meaningful FLR.

I am seeking a dominant female who embraces her role naturally and confidently. She should possess a strong sense of self, decisive leadership qualities, and a genuine desire to mold and guide a submissive partner. Discipline, both physical and mental, is important to me as it reinforces our roles and strengthens our connection.

I envision a relationship where my dominant partner sets clear expectations and boundaries, and I eagerly strive to meet and exceed them. I thrive in an environment where rules are enforced with loving discipline, helping me grow and evolve under her guidance. I seek a deep emotional connection that transcends the physical, grounded in mutual respect and admiration

As a submissive, I offer unwavering devotion, loyalty, and a commitment to fulfilling my partner’s needs and desires. My greatest satisfaction comes from knowing I am pleasing my dominant and contributing to her happiness and fulfillment. I am open to exploring and adapting to her preferences, ensuring our dynamic evolves in a way that satisfies us both.

If you are a dominant woman who craves a committed FLR with a submissive male eager to submit to your authority and discipline, I would be honored to connect with you. Let’s embark on a journey of mutual growth, trust, and exploration where our roles complement each other.

if you believe disciplining your submissive man is important lets talk. marriage minded
      contact 440-679-3444 call or text

• This topic was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by maturesub.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.