Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads UK male seeks very strict sadistic queen with a whip and more

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Roger
      Participant

Hello All Goddesses , Mistresses ,Madams

I hope you are all well and thank you for reading this from a low maleslave,please let me introduce myself.
      I am Roger 47 from west UK single live on my own never married no children .
      If you are still interested thank you and please read on .
      I seek my forever strict cruel sadistic queen to keep me as her property, slave possession and more I am happy to be cock caged and be punished and used as you see fit the harder the better .
      I have served a very cruel goddess in the past who used to give me cbt regular caning and even use me as a full scat toilet yes very nasty and extreme but she knew my place under her ass ,feet and cane my bottom always carried stripes to remind me she owned my ass
      My cock was caged and milked onces a week if lucky I was collard and leashed most of the time while in her company .
      Alas all good things come to a end ,
      The Mistress had to move away as she had to look after a sick relative.
      So now I seek a new owner to enslave me as hers .
      If you have got down this far thank you for reading and your time
      Please note I do not care about age ,size or race but UK is a must as I seek real and not online
      I will reply asap to all enquires and am happy to give phone number and email if requested
      I look forward to hearing from you
      Kind Regards
      Roger

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.